About Walsh Business Services

EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT

  • Conscientious self-starter who balances to the penny so you can focus on the big picture.
  • Creative and resourceful problem solver.
  • Full-charge bookkeeper with over 20 years of experience.
  • Practiced at developing clear, functional systems that support the bottom line.
  • Skilled multi-tasker – and mother of two.



I am a people-person and a bean-counter, with a love for writing and communications. Contributing to my community and making the world a better, healthier, more peaceful place - these are my values and my goals.



Walsh Business Services: Creating order from chaos to support organizations with integrity, heart and good people.

Are you ready to discuss how we could work together?  Let's get started!

Popular posts from this blog

What can I do for you?

Bookkeeping Services

You're so far away...